ស្វាគមន៍ការមកកាន់ប្រទេសកម្ពុជា *

0

* welcome to Cambodia.
























The sun sets around 5:45 in Siem Riep. I should stay awake for at least three more hours. I arrived this morning and since I haven't managed to sleep in the plane or at the hotel in Singapore, I'm at war with my sleep and I'm clearly not winning.  I've tried to keep my self busy - I went to the town the whole afternoon. Two years ago when I first came here on vacation, our tuc-tuc driver, Michara, gave us his cellphone in case we would ever come back. I never thought I would actually see him again, but I gave him a call and 10m later there he was, at my hotel's door.  When he greeted me he said I haven't changed at all since we last met.
It made me smile. Yes I did Micha. Yes I did.

Read more »

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.